Actual wishlist link

Ryan Mcdermott

Oct 11, 2012, 5:36:37 PM10/11/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, I think this link got buried a bit in the other thread I was talking about it in:

Please post anything you'd like added.

(Will, Rrrrix: how hard would it be to get heatsynclabs.org/wishlist redirect to this?  I'd love to be able to tell people that link and have them be able to easily send us supplies and things)

(Sorry for floodposting.)

-Ryan

Jacob Rosenthal

Oct 22, 2012, 7:06:46 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
So we received a microsoft webcam today at the lab addressed to HeatSync Labs Wishlist from L&D Sales and Marketing.

I dont see it as purchased from our amazon wishlist though?

Who wanted a camera? We have one now.

Ryan Mcdermott

Oct 22, 2012, 7:19:20 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that was me.  It's for the 3D printer.

Err, it's to point at the 3D printer so that people can see:

1) If the printer is in use
2) If their long job is complete/failed, if they have left it printing unattended.

-Notrix

Jacob Rosenthal

Oct 22, 2012, 7:20:03 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
its on your box

--
Jacob Rosenthal
Sent with Sparrow

Ryan Rix

Oct 22, 2012, 7:59:49 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com, Jacob Rosenthal
YES YES YES I love you blhack. I was about to buy one.

--
Ryan Rix
http://rix.si