Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

MIke Syfritt

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 12:42:5022.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys. I'm heading up there today to cut another Mushroom and the rest of the Arbitrary arts signs. The bottom of these signs are going to be where the name of the artist is -and will also be where we will be advertising  I need a vector logo for Heatsync to but on the bottom of the sign. Does anyone know where in the folders on the Later PC I can get that?

Thanks

Nate Plamondon

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 12:43:5522.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
http://wiki.heatsynclabs.org/wiki/Press_Kit
--
Nate Plamondon
> --

MIke Syfritt

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 13:05:1522.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
That is beautiful. Thanks Nate!

--

Ryan Mcdermott

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 13:24:1722.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Mike, I think I also pulled the vector out of the PDF linked there so I could use it in a laser project a long time ago.

Look around on the laser computer in my folder. "Ryan McDermott" for it.  Probably under HSL Business Card or something like that.

(I was making "promo cards" for heatsync to leave around at coffee shops and such.  I think I left a bunch around the lab but never went past that)

-Ryan

--

MIke Syfritt

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 13:26:5422.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded the PDF. That was what I was excited about. Thanks for your help guys.

--

Paul Hickey

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 13:40:3022.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I also have a different vectorized logo in an svg or something if you need it.

Paul Hickey

Will Bradley

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 15:36:2622.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
It should all be in the zip :)

--
Paul Hickey

--

MIke Syfritt

ungelesen,
22.10.2012, 15:46:5022.10.12
an heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I think I have it all covered with the link you gave me Will. Thanks

I'm heading there in a couple hours to work on some stuff unless there are names on the calender for the laser.

--

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor