Safeway can deliver us soda

Ryan Mcdermott

Oct 22, 2012, 1:39:46 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
http://www.safeway.com/ShopStores/Shopping-Help

How much do we usually order?  If it's more than $150, the delivery charge is $3.95.

I say Kalil can frak off.  I want coca cola DAMNIT!

Has anybody posted what they want for soda on the board?  Because you should do that.

-Ryan

Nate Plamondon

Oct 22, 2012, 1:48:27 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
How much are we currently paying per can? IIRC, it's significantly
less than 60c. Safeway's 12-packs are $7, or 58c/can.
--
Nate Plamondon

Ryan Mcdermott

Oct 22, 2012, 1:50:09 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Errr...can we even compare apples to apples on that, though?  Kalil doesn't sell most of the Sodas we would buy anyway, do they?

Matt Shepard

Oct 22, 2012, 1:51:25 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
According to the sheet on the fridge, about $0.36 per can. That's a pretty good deal, but I wouldn't mind some alternatives if we could keep it under $0.50

Nate Plamondon

Oct 22, 2012, 1:52:37 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
For the most part they have pretty comparable alternatives.

I typically root for the little/local guy, but Kalil has given us
pretty routinely bad service. I'm all for finding an alternative, but
don't want to double our cost.
--
Nate Plamondon

Matt Shepard

Oct 22, 2012, 1:56:23 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to get $4-5/12pack if you shop around, $7 is definitely the high end for pricing.

I'd also like some low sugar/ sugar free options, but I know few good options exist.

On Monday, October 22, 2012, Nate Plamondon wrote:

Will Bradley

Oct 22, 2012, 3:36:11 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Are you able to get Safeway to deliver without calling during work hours? That seems to be the biggest obstacle to ordering from Kalil. (Maybe ask Kalil if there are other options via them? Email?) Whatever gets us good beverages :)

Ryan Mcdermott

Oct 22, 2012, 4:57:26 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Looks like safeway is all done online.

Austin Kipp

Oct 22, 2012, 5:00:18 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
We would need to  buy a refrigerator that one we have is property of Kalil.

JR

Oct 22, 2012, 6:30:51 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
$350 on Craigslist, so not insane but certainly not free.