Laser Tag or Paintballing?

Ingrid Avendaño

Oct 12, 2012, 7:05:00 PM10/12/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends!

Have you spent too much time working lately? Are you always at Heatsync or your real job? Do you spend too much of your "free time" taking breaks just drinking coffee, cider or beer? Do you need a little fun? Need to get rid of some stress or tension? Do you like shooting people? Then maybe a night of laser tag or paintball would be perfect for you! :-D

I think we should put together some teams for laser tag and paintballing. I really need this, and I know it would cheer me up. So speak up if you are interested! The more the merrier.

Ryan Rix

Oct 12, 2012, 7:06:41 PM10/12/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
This this this, yes.

Paul Hickey

Oct 12, 2012, 7:19:13 PM10/12/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

Sounds good! Weezer at the fair this Sunday

Paul Hickey
Sent from my mobile device

Chad Stearns

Oct 12, 2012, 9:30:16 PM10/12/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Paint ball would be fun...!!

Tony Brenke

Oct 12, 2012, 10:05:13 PM10/12/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

Paintball vote here too.

MIke Syfritt

Oct 13, 2012, 3:24:04 AM10/13/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
I'm more of a laser tag fan myself but that would be fun.

dave haveman

Oct 13, 2012, 8:36:55 AM10/13/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

I'm down for either, just sold my paintball gear a month ago, hadn't used it in years...

Paul Hickey

Oct 13, 2012, 12:23:26 PM10/13/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

There is an indoor paintballing spot in Tempe but I've never been. The only laser tag spot I know of is stratum in Mesa

Paul Hickey
Sent from my mobile device

Tony Brenke

Oct 13, 2012, 3:17:03 PM10/13/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

There is an outdoor paintball location with 5 diferent fields 2 miles out on 60 from suprise.

Austin Appel

Oct 13, 2012, 4:58:37 PM10/13/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
On 10/13/2012 9:23 AM, Paul Hickey wrote:

> There is an indoor paintballing spot in Tempe but I've never been. The
> only laser tag spot I know of is stratum in Mesa

There is a current AmazonLocal deal for Stratum:
http://local.amazon.com/east-valley/B009P8N2NA?src=email&cid=em_dd_852_101_na_s1_&ref_=pe_254660_26254640

I was thinking about getting it...
Message has been deleted

Tony Brenke

Oct 20, 2012, 1:59:50 PM10/20/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com

That is good for 10 equipment rental. There is still a 26 dollar field admition fee.  That is Very high.  Serously look at fighter town paintball. Much cheaper without the group on.  Keep it as an option.

On Oct 20, 2012 9:35 AM, "Corey Renner" <vand...@gmail.com> wrote:
Groupon for Paintball in Tempe.

Fate?

On Friday, October 12, 2012 4:05:00 PM UTC-7, Ingrid Avendaño wrote:

afmanufacturing

Oct 22, 2012, 2:22:24 PM10/22/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
im in !!!!

Nate Plamondon

Nov 2, 2012, 11:35:04 AM11/2/12
to heatsy...@googlegroups.com
Amazon Local deal for the next three days: $20 gear rental & ammo (regularly $43)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?R=3OFK3M5YDJ6HN&C=YHBOWJ84T451&H=I1DR5QOLAKXFS4SSDEROGROZD9KA&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.amazon.com%2Feast-valley%2FB009ZWANMO%3Fsrc%3Demail%26cid%3Dem_dd_852_101_na_s1_%26ref_%3Dpe_254660_26632190