MyWash - we got funded

silus reddy

Feb 13, 2015, 2:19:39 AM2/13/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am really happy to share the news that we, http://mywash.in just closed the seed round. Many people from Headstart have been helping me right from the start and we are really happy to share this news among you guys first. Thanks you. I expect continued support from you guys till we go for IPO :-)

srikanth soni

Feb 17, 2015, 12:05:57 AM2/17/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Team mywash. Have a great entrepreneurial journey.

Best wishes,
Srikanth Soni

Chirag Chadda

Feb 19, 2015, 1:41:00 AM2/19/15
to silus...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Silus :) how much did you guys raise and from who?

Regards
Chirag Chadda

On Feb 16, 2015 3:09 PM, "silus reddy" <silus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am really happy to share the news that we, http://mywash.in just closed the seed round. Many people from Headstart have been helping me right from the start and we are really happy to share this news among you guys first. Thanks you. I expect continued support from you guys till we go for IPO :-)

http://www.headstart.in

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/headstart-network
---

ankur mittal

Feb 19, 2015, 1:47:51 AM2/19/15
to silus...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
Congratulations!

Thanks & Regards
Ankur Mittal

Himabindu S

Feb 19, 2015, 1:48:06 AM2/19/15
to chirag...@gmail.com, silus...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!!!

I really have no idea...how to go about it!!!  Dont want to end up sharing all our profits to the investors nor want their interference.

Best Regards,
Himabindu

Rakesh R

Feb 20, 2015, 1:01:11 AM2/20/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear this.
We are also in lookout for our venture www.hotsweetmenu.com
Please let me know, how to go about it?
And, from whom you got the funds.?

All the best !
Rakesh

pankaj dev

Feb 20, 2015, 4:06:47 AM2/20/15
to headstar...@googlegroups.com
First of all congratulations and best of luck for future !!! i believe its really a big news for any startup and it boostup for the next vision we plan.

Good luck and if possible share your number as you could be a mentor or guider for other as well to fulfil their dream and hope.

with regards,

Dev

Bikash Chetry

Feb 20, 2015, 7:31:51 PM2/20/15
to bind...@gmail.com, chirag...@gmail.com, silus...@gmail.com, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Silus,

I liked the idea. And it is a great news that you got funded.

Congratulations! And best wishes!

Best Regards,

Bikash Chetry
M: +91 88 761 29007
Skype: bikaassh

Tejash D Mehta

Feb 20, 2015, 7:31:57 PM2/20/15
to bind...@gmail.com, chirag...@gmail.com, silus reddy, headstar...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Silus,

It would be great if you can share your experience of funding , what did you do and how it happened , it will be good learning for all

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Himabindu S <bind...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Best,
Tejash

rajivinmumbai

Feb 21, 2015, 1:14:54 PM2/21/15
to panka...@gmail.com, HeadStart Network
Silus

Its just a start. All the best for the future

Rajiv

Sent from Samsung Mobile