There are 7 days left to register for RoboGames!

Camp Peavy

Mar 25, 2013, 2:20:45 PM3/25/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
... and only 25 days until the event!

And it's official... the "HomeBrew Robotics Club" will have a booth but you must register to compete and note that most events only allow for 1 pass. Also note that "Table Top Navigation" is set for Friday evening April 19, 6-7pm! Be there! Be there! Be there!

Thanks!
Camp

Bill Weiler

Mar 25, 2013, 4:23:20 PM3/25/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Camp,
           I trying to figure out from the site, but are they saying $55 to compete doesn't include admission? That would suck if that's what they're saying.

Bill W.

Camp Peavy

Mar 25, 2013, 4:44:30 PM3/25/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com, David Calkins
Depending on the event the "Pass" field indicates how many passes you get with your entry fee; the pass is good for admission.

RoboGames Event Schedule and Rules

- Camp

Camp Peavy

Mar 26, 2013, 12:47:38 AM3/26/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
> ... the pass is good for admission.

The pass is good for admission for all 3 days.

- Camp