Next Stop: Maker Faire

Camp Peavy

May 17, 2013, 1:36:22 PM5/17/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Maker Faire Bay Area 2013
HomeBrew Robotics Club

Hope to see you there!
Camp

Anthony Pratkanis

May 17, 2013, 2:53:44 PM5/17/13
to hbrobotics
Camp Peavy deserves an HBRC round of applause for his efforts in setting up our participation at Maker Faire.  It takes time, effort, and patience to do such things and Camps efforts are deeply appreciated.

Anthony Pratkanis

Rose Cipriano

May 17, 2013, 2:55:48 PM5/17/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
I will second that. Camp's dedication to the club and to robotics in general is inspiring!
Camp, we appreciate all of your hard work and efforts!!

-Rose

Wes Thierry

May 17, 2013, 7:46:19 PM5/17/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
we got the pirate bots there, and the r2 and the door opening robot! It's going to be a lot of fun, hope many of you can make it!

Nathaniel Lewis

May 18, 2013, 1:02:53 AM5/18/13
to hbrobotics
I'll be there tomorrow morning!