Unbounded Robotics

Camp Peavy

Apr 17, 2013, 5:35:06 PM4/17/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
I know you guys don't want to talk about this but it's in the IEEE. Congratulations!

Unbounded Robotics: The Next Willow Garage Spin-Off?

Enjoy,
Camp

Alex Bravo

Apr 17, 2013, 6:18:35 PM4/17/13
to Home Brew Robotics Club
Oh, we absolutely DO want to talk about this. :)

Camp Peavy

Apr 17, 2013, 8:21:27 PM4/17/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Oh, we absolutely DO want to talk about this. :)

True that, Alex... I was referring to the to the subjects of the article; who are trying to stay stealthy. ;-)

- Camp