pics of HBRC @ MakerFaire 2013

Steve " 'dillo" Okay (Roadknight Mobility Labs)

May 20, 2013, 3:48:36 PM5/20/13
to hbrobotics digest subscribers
Hi everybody,
here's a link to a flickr set I just uploaded w/ pictures of the Homebrew booth I took at Maker Faire over the weekend.

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/21507027@N02/sets/72157633524976515/with/8757164908/

Thanks again to Camp for organizing and wrangling this again this year and to everybody else who pulled booth duty
and showed off their robots. I'd also like to offer my own personal thanks to Mike(F.), Alan and Camp who helped me
debug the sensor data I was getting off my Neato laser Saturday. That was enough to shove me in the right direction
to get it fixed and showing correct data on Sunday.

----Steve " 'dillo" Okay