Booth at Maker Faire

Wes Thierry

May 19, 2013, 1:11:33 AM5/19/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
We moved the tables and covered some of the stuff in plastic.  I would call this a successful day, attracted a lot of attention and talked to a lot of people.  And had to scold some children from pulling on wires... but all in all a success!!!

wes

Camp Peavy

May 19, 2013, 10:44:37 PM5/19/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your help, Wes! We did have a good time.

- Camp

anfederman@comcast

May 20, 2013, 10:34:37 AM5/20/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com

Camp's van broke down Sunday, so thanks to everyone who pitched in to retrieve various robots strewn across the peninsula. John and John got the majority of Camp's swarm, I have the club banner, a couple of power strips, the Snoopybot  and the small tablebot without a processor.    I'll leave everything else in the car for retrieval at the sig or general meeting.

I'll post some photos tonight. Sunday was a blast.

Alan F.

francis reyes

May 20, 2013, 8:41:20 PM5/20/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Camp,

 I am one of the adminstrators at ITT Tech in Concord CA and I use to attend exciting activities at HRtobotics Club. I am preparing for our June quarter and was wondeirng if any of your members are interested to teach one night a week for 5 hours any of the subject below. The cadidate has to have a Bachelors (min.) or Masters (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and haad work (or working) in the industry. Please advise. Thanks.

1. Microprocessor Basic Assembly language in hardware interfacing usign 8051
2. Digital Fundamentals
3. Communication Fundamentals
4. Data Communication

Francis Reyes

Camp Peavy

May 22, 2013, 3:44:58 AM5/22/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you've already asked, Francis!

If interested in the belowmentioned opportunities please reply to Francis Reyes @ frey...@gmail.com

Thanks,