SIG Reminder

Tim Craig

Jun 16, 2013, 5:15:21 AM6/16/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Wednesday, Jun 19, is the date for our SIG meeting this month at the
Hacker Dojo. The meeting will start at 7:00 pm. SIG is an informal
meeting where we just meet and mingle to show off and talk robots. You
don't need to be a member of either HBRC or Hacker Dojo to attend.

This is your last SIG meeting before the first of HBRC's Challenge
meetings. If you need help getting your robot ready, now is your chance
to get it.

Hacker Dojo is at 599 Fairchild Dr, Mountain View, CA 94043. Upon
arrival please go to the large classroom.

http://goo.gl/maps/GO5KG

Tim

PS
David Crawley has extended an invitation for SIG attendees to hack on
the Hacker Dojo robot projects.