Robots needed for booth at Stanford Block Party on Wednesday

Osman Eralp

Apr 8, 2013, 11:09:00 AM4/8/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
In celebration of National Robotics Week, the Silicon Valley Robotics Block Party will take place at the Volkswagen Automotive Innovation Lab @ Stanford on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, from 1 to 6 pm. As in previous years, HBRC will occupy several tables at the event. We need you and your robots to help fill the tables. All robots are welcome. The event is informal and interactive. It's a great opportunity to show off what you are working on and to see what other people are working on. We get a lot of people asking questions about HBRC, so even if you don't have a robot, come join us anyway so you can interact with the crowd. We hope to see you on Wednesday! Please don your HomeBrew Robotics attire (http://www.cafepress.com/hbroboticsif you have it !