RoboMagellan time

Alex Bravo

Apr 19, 2013, 11:53:37 PM4/19/13
to Camp Peavy, Home Brew Robotics Club
Camp,

I was trying to find in the Event Packet info about time of RoboMagellan game.
It only talks about Combat robots and not RoboMagellan.

The only info I have seen so far is this:
Robomagellan $55  Sa 12-6

So do we need to show up for RoboMagellan at noon on Saturday?

Thanks,
Alex Bravo

Preston Monroe

Apr 20, 2013, 12:36:32 AM4/20/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com, Camp Peavy, Home Brew Robotics Club
There was an email earlier that said doors for contestants open at 9am. I would plan on getting there a bit early but my check in tonight took just 1 minute.

Sent from my iPhone