Re: [HBRobotics] Digest for hbrobotics@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 3 Topics

Steve " 'dillo" Okay (Roadknight Mobility Labs)

Jun 12, 2013, 5:57:40 PM6/12/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com

I will be bringing my MockTurtleBot "Glyptodon reticulatus" in the "run what you brung category".
I'm getting the URDF together right now, not sure if it will actually be rolling by the meeting but I'm certainly going to work at it.

-----Steve

Camp Peavy

Jun 12, 2013, 6:34:13 PM6/12/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
> I will be bringing my MockTurtleBot "Glyptodon reticulatus"...

This is why I want the robot names ahead of time. ;-)

Thanks,
Camp