Roomba up for grabs

Preston Monroe

Jun 14, 2013, 12:54:27 AM6/14/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Having a garage sale on Saturday and decided to get rid of my roomba I haven't done anything with in a while. I was only planning on getting a few bux so I'm offering it up for free to my fellow robotics enthusiasts. Not even sure it's usable for a turtle bot but it at least still has working motors and what not. Was working as of the last time I used it about 2 years ago. Model 4000.

Email me at pmonroe in the gmail region.

Thanks.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Steve J

Jun 14, 2013, 9:21:47 AM6/14/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Preston,
I'm interested in the roomba you offered at HBRC. Does the early bird catch the worm??
Steve

Preston Monroe

Jun 14, 2013, 11:52:52 AM6/14/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Someone was really on the ball and contacted me last night not 30 minutes after I put it up. If it doesn't work out then I'll let you know.

Preston