Robot Combat League premiers tonight on SyFi channel

Preston Monroe

Feb 26, 2013, 11:51:48 AM2/26/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Think life sized Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots. Not sure if this will be good or bad. I'll tape it to watch one day when I'm bored and want to veg out.

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Robot-Fighting-Reality-Series-Robot-Combat-League-Premieres-Tonight-Syfy-53012.html

KM6VV

Feb 26, 2013, 12:31:01 PM2/26/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
I hear you! I'd rather see a piece on the development and design of the
tele-robots.

Alan KM6VV

Osman Eralp

Feb 26, 2013, 5:11:28 PM2/26/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
I watched the first episode on syfy.com. Seeing the robots fight for the first time is entertaining. I'll watch the rest of the episodes if I can find them online.

However, I have this nagging feeling... There are 12 humanoid robot models, each with their own personality. They are a blend of human and machine. If they die in combat, they can be resurrected to continue fighting. I feel like all this has happened before, and it will happen again...

David Murphy

Feb 26, 2013, 8:36:22 PM2/26/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com
Nice battlestar galactica reference