Video archive of presentation.

anfederman@comcast

Apr 25, 2013, 10:13:40 PM4/25/13
to hbrob...@googlegroups.com

Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:55 AM
Subject: RE: Big Dog

Thanks again for the opportunity to speak last night.  I had one quick request:  I noticed that some of the members were video taping the presentation.  I don’t have a problem with the video taping but for those that did, can you ask that they refrain from posting it publically on the internet?  I don’t mind if they share it among the club members….I just want to avoid it being totally accessible to the public.  Even though the information I shared was public knowledge available on the robot maker’s web site, I’d like to avoid any potential bad guy from learning more about the robot or SWAT tactics.  Thanks!

Chris