[Haskell-cafe] ANN: language-java-0.1.0

Niklas Broberg

Oct 28, 2010, 6:51:44 AM10/28/10
to Haskell-cafe
Hi café,

I found myself in need of a source manipulation suite for Java code. A
hackage search turned up nothing, so I wrote one:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/language-java

I'm sure there are a number of bugs waiting to be discovered, my own
testing hasn't been overly extensive. I'm setting up a trac, will
follow up with its location once it's up.

Known short-coming: Annotations are not yet supported.

Cheers,

/Niklas

Niklas Broberg

Oct 28, 2010, 7:27:17 AM10/28/10