[Harp-L] Re: My Recent Experience with Bushman (robert stalvey)

Randy G.

Jan 28, 2009, 12:50:26 AM1/28/09
to har...@harp-l.org
At 06:06 PM 1/27/2009, you wrote:

>Usually, I'd rather use the
>power of the consumer and go somewhere else if I feel hassled. Truth
>is...I'd much rather have my harmonica than a refund.

All I ever wanted was what I ordered. When it became clear that I was
not going to get my order I would have just dropped it wand walked,
but he was $140+ of my money for nearly 4 months and I wanted it
back. That took weeks on its own merit and then he got PO'd that I
filed a dispute with my credit card company.

>OH! and John did mention the used harps that were sent.
>he said it was a misunderstanding and he sent some of his personal harps
>free with a leather case for him to try while other harps were backordered.

Nonsense. That was not it at all. He offered to send me some things,
not mentioning what they would have been, nor that they were used
harmonicas, and that offer was made after I had demanded my money
back. I told him not to bother sending me anything, but he insisted,
never stating what was being sent other than an "A" harp out of his
personal stash. There was no misunderstanding. There would have had
to be an understanding previously to create the possibility of a
misunderstanding.

I really do not want to rehash this over and over, but if things are
going to be posted that make me look the fool, then I intend to respond.

From Randy G.
Live to Play - Play to Live
http://www.myspace.com/RandyGBlues
http://www.myspace.com/PhatBoyzBlue