Harbour for android from windows request help

Massimo Belgrano

Jun 12, 2012, 6:15:45 AM6/12/12
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.
I am working on a guide for windows (Please try it) But seem that harbour for android miss sone steep

why it need copy c:\harbour\src\3rd\pcre\pcre.h c:\harbour\include ?

What differences between config/android/gccarm.mk ,global.mk,libc.mk?
In my script i am using config/cygwin/gccarm.sh?

>All and all, as a start, interested users will have to create
>a dedicated /config/android/gccarm.mk and  /config/android/gcc.mk
>builds file to replace current ones. Such build files should be
>able to create native and cross build Harbours targeted for
>both emulator and native devices:
>   win -> win emulator
>   win -> linux device
>   linux -> linux emulator
>   linux -> linux device
>   osx -> osx emulator
>   osx -> linux device
>Viktor

What differences from gcc and gccarm in android term?
Which os result cgywin?

>Where "emulator" usually means x86 and "device" usually
>means "ARM" CPU, but I'm not sure if it's even further
>fragmented and there exist f.e. x86 android devices.
>Most similar (hybrid) build scenarios so far are vxworks,
>symbian and cygwin, but none that complicated.
>Viktor
What additional need for (hybrid) build scenarios?

--
Massimo Belgrano