Question... "What do you believe?" (ADD MORE please)

Think_n_See

Jan 23, 2005, 7:40:30 PM1/23/05
to happine...@googlegroups.com

However you got them there, somehow you have these beliefs in your
head.... what are they? The inalienable, yes, these-are-definite
beliefs.

Mine are:
* Life is good.
* It's really hard to choose to do things syou have to do when there
are some things you really want to do.
* I believe that I'm in charge of everything that happens in my life.
I cause it and I uncause it.
* I believe I have a LOT of support through the people to whom I'm
important.
* I believe the people I know are absolutely INCREDIBLE. Just
breath-takingly amazing.
* I believe (from my radio interviewing days) that every person has
something unbelievably incredible in them (and philosophically
digressing: I may find something incredible and you may find something
different incredible about Person A because the belief of incredible is
mine and is yours, and reflects my personality and yours. Sry, long
digression).
* I believe the good guy wins.
* I believe in truth at all cost.
* I believe in reservoirs. I believe there are reservoirs of power, of
thoughts, of beauty, of caringness, of shine, and of other things in
people and often we never look for them.
* I believe in being silly.
* I believe in doing things for yourself; the selfish argument.
* I believe PLAYING rocks.

da5zeay

Jan 24, 2005, 3:10:34 AM1/24/05
to happine...@googlegroups.com
Interesting question... I'm not sure mine are all happy, but I'll try
:-)

* I believe I can do anything I want to, though some of it is highly
improbable :-)
* I believe that self-empowerment is attainable by all
* I believe in relative measures
* I believe in being prepared
* I believe that goodness comes from awareness of other people
* I believe in tolerance, but that evil must not be allowed to stand
* I believe in following your bliss
* I believe that everyone has a talent
* I believe in getting what you deserve
* I believe that goodness doesn't come for free
* I believe in my friends
* I believe that there's always one more perspective