Top 10 Things That Make Me Happy

Wall_Of_Optimism

Feb 27, 2005, 11:35:58 PM2/27/05
to happine...@googlegroups.com
Top 10 Things That Make Me Happy

10. Finding and savoring the last cookie in the box.

09. Peach pie.

08. Smiling children.

07. Finding $10 in an old pair of pants that are too big to wear
anymore.

06. Good writing implements. Like finding a really nifty gell-ink
ballpoint pen. That can make my day. Really.

05. Suan La Chow Show at Mary Chung's Restaurant in Central Square.

04. http://www.orapois.com/br/arquivos/01032005140525688g.swf

03. Late sunsets.

02. Wearing clothes right out of the dryer. Mmmmm. Warm.

01. Driving while chanting "NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO" and then finding a
parking space.

da5zeay

Mar 2, 2005, 8:08:20 PM3/2/05
to happine...@googlegroups.com
In no particular order:

1. That extra hour of sleep you get when daylight savings time kicks
in!

2. Teaching your cat how to purr properly, and reaping the rewards.

3. That feeling of relief when you stop eating really spicy sze-chuan
food, as the burning turns to sense of satisfaction over tea and
conversation.

4. A really great cup of fresh-ground french roast coffee with just the
right amount of cream and sugar. Served with a warm cookie the size of
your head.

5. Looking outside and seeing that the entire world has been covered
with snow the day after you put the snow tires on.

6. Luke and Lorelei...FINALLY!

7. Finding a really great christmas gift for someone in July, and
squirreling it away! The joy of shopping mixed with the spirit of
giving. Plus, you have six months to think about keeping it for
yourself :-)

8. Teaching a friend's kid a good trick from your own childhood, to the
mild dismay of their parents. It's us versus them!

9. DVD Commentary tracks.

10. Discovering that playing video games has, in fact, helped you in a
specific instance in real life. Neener neener!

Wall_Of_Optimism

Mar 2, 2005, 10:45:47 PM3/2/05
to happine...@googlegroups.com
Mmmmmm... spicy Szechuan....

Think_n_See

Mar 8, 2005, 1:48:49 AM3/8/05
to happine...@googlegroups.com

10.Pre-bed calm.
9. Looking great in something snazzy.
8. Chocolate with cloves, orange peel, or roasted hazelnut.
6. Onsiting a 5-10.
8. Seeing the good guy win!
5. Learning about & adding to happiness and intuition ideas.
4. When a client loves our product.
3. Dancing!
2. When I know so certainly that my actions emphasize my values.
1. Standing on top of a mountain after hiking it: breathing, panting,
living.

Bigger than all previous:
family and friends make me super-super happy.