Happiness Is... Doing New Things

Think_n_See

Jan 8, 2007, 5:44:10 PM1/8/07
to Happiness Group
Welcome to the new year.
Happiness is often the excitement of something new!

What new things are you doing this year?! :)

Revolution Mind

Jan 9, 2007, 11:57:46 PM1/9/07
to Happiness Group
Happy new year to you all!

I am moving forward in my mission to promote happiness with more focus
this year.

Last year I may have mentioned my website
http://www.WebOfHappiness.com. If not, take a look. Besides the
happiness related links we started with, there are now some articles
being added. If you have any links you feel are appropriate, please let
me know. If you have any suitable articles you would like to
contribute, send them on to me (but only if you have the legal right to
do so).

Will also be running some happiness related tele-seminars this year,
and a local college has finally shown some interest in having me
present a happiness course...

Could it get any better? You bet! And it will!