What is your ACTION PLAN for LIFE?

Think_n_See

Feb 17, 2006, 10:08:59 AM2/17/06
to Happiness Group

Expanding on what da5zeay and Carmen Sunshine said in the "Sharing
Happiness" post, it sounds like each of you guys are touching on what
you want your action plan for life to be.

If you were to summarize in ONE sentence your entire action plan for
life - what it is that you believe you should be doing in your
lifetime! - what would that action plan be?

Please write it here in a one-sentence, large-caps writing, and see how
it feels. Feel free to come back and repost a new action plan.

Enjoy!

Think_n_See

Feb 17, 2006, 2:22:45 PM2/17/06
to Happiness Group
For example, the one we mentioned before from howtobehappy.org is "I
WILL ALWAYS BE TRUTHFUL, POSITIVE AND HELPING OTHERS."

---
Here's an action plan that I like:
"I AM A MORAL PERSON, AND MY ACTION PLAN IS TO 1) DO THOSE THINGS THAT
ONLY I CAN DO AND 2) TO ENJOY LIFE. LIFE IS ABOUT LIVING."

Simpler, same idea:
"I MAKE MORAL DECISIONS, I DO THOSE THINGS THAT ONLY I CAN DO, AND I
ENJOY LIFE."

da5zeay

Feb 17, 2006, 4:13:54 PM2/17/06
to Happiness Group
I like the moral part of your statement, TnS! What does morality mean
to you?

da5zeay

Feb 17, 2006, 4:14:02 PM2/17/06
to Happiness Group
Hm, let me try this one on:

MY INTENTION AND ACTIONS WILL BE IN ALIGNMENT, AND THEY WILL CONTRIBUTE
TO THE RIGHT THINGS HAPPENING FOR ME AND THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE,
WHATEVER THEY ARE.

Another one might be:

LIVE AND BREATH YOUR BEST, AND PAY IT FORWARD.

I'm not sure what that means though. Will think so more about it.