Textmate bundle for Haml & SASS

Lucas Florio

Sep 18, 2009, 12:40:04 PM9/18/09
to ha...@googlegroups.com
(Sorry for this newbie question)

Where can I find the current HAML&SASS TextMate Bundle? I looked around and there are many options. I don't know which one provides syntax coloring, and is considered the official bundle.

Thanks in advance.

Lucas Florio

Norman Clarke

Sep 18, 2009, 1:11:41 PM9/18/09
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lucas,

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Lucas Florio <luca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I find the current HAML&SASS TextMate Bundle? I looked around and
> there are many options. I don't know which one provides syntax coloring, and
> is considered the official bundle.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lucas Florio

I think the best place is now Textmate's official Github repo:

http://github.com/textmate/ruby-haml.tmbundle

Regards,

Norman

Lorin Tackett

Sep 18, 2009, 1:13:16 PM9/18/09
to ha...@googlegroups.com
I use SeaOfClouds' Sass bundle
http://github.com/seaofclouds/sass-textmate-bundle

And I think I'm using the Handcrafted Haml Bundle
http://github.com/handcrafted/handcrafted-haml-textmate-bundle

Happy Hamling!

Lorin Tackett

Sep 18, 2009, 1:20:43 PM9/18/09
to ha...@googlegroups.com
The default Haml bundle from TextMate's repo doesn't have any code
snippets. If you don't find code completion to be useful, then the
official Haml bundle from TextMate is probably what you're after.

The repo I pointed to for Haml has a lot of snippets. Some I find
useful, most that I don't.

Sass is a whole different enchilada. The latest Sass syntax has mixins
and variable and all sorts of stuff that some bundles choke on. I
highly recommend the SeaOfClouds bundle.

-Lorin

Lucas Florio

Sep 18, 2009, 1:31:34 PM9/18/09
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Cool, thanks to both of you. I am going to try them for a while. I was using Haml & SasS for a while, but without the bundles, so I wanted to give them a try.

Cheers