FW: Feb 10 IR&D meeting minutes

jim gosney

Feb 14, 2010, 9:05:04 PM2/14/10
to hait...@googlegroups.com

From: readapta...@gmail.com
Subject: Feb 10 IR&D meeting minutes
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:00:37 -0500

Dear All,

Attached are the minutes of the February 10 Injury rehabilitation and disability meeting as well as the list of participants.

Also attached is a table similar to that of the health cluster to help identify who-what-where related to physical rehabilitation.

Our biggest coordination challenge at this time to have updated information.

For organizations already operational in Haiti or those that have plans to start rehabilitation activities, we kindly request your support to share this information by filling the attached form and sending it back to readapta...@gmail.com for compilation.

Thank you very much.

We will be sending an invitation to the Feb 17 meeting as well as the proposed agenda in the coming days.

IR&D working group minutes Feb 10.doc
WG participant list Feb 10.doc
Copy of Who What Where Phys RehabHaiti.xls