New Haven 'pin Book Club!?!

chol...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2012, 2:37:29 PM12/10/12
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking geography, romance, perhaps a pinch of maritime influence. Classics? Female authors? Outer space!?! Let's get some thali and throw some ideas around. I like Sundays, perhaps matching restaurant type with themes from the literature? I could get into pot luck too. When it gets nicer out, meeting in a park or near the ocean? What do you say? What do you think?

Karen

acar...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2013, 3:11:01 PM1/23/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, chol...@gmail.com
I missed this but would definitely be interested!
Allie

vmi...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2013, 11:15:17 AM2/8/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, chol...@gmail.com
I only just found this website and love it. I live near New Haven and would be interested!

ade...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2013, 10:23:15 PM2/22/13
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested too!

alison....@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014, 11:52:39 AM7/31/14
to hairpin...@googlegroups.com, ade...@gmail.com
It's much later now, but I would also be interested...!

On Friday, February 22, 2013 10:23:15 PM UTC-5, ade...@gmail.com wrote:
I'd be interested too!