Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

kayleigh

da leggere,
23 mar 2012, 11:56:0223/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Hey guys, if you missed out on coffee hangout and good food/two person
karaoke hangout, that's a real bummer. Because we've been having fun.

Ideas that have been proposed for upcoming hangouts:

-Potluck/game night: I offered my house for this but I need a few
weekends before I can host because I have some walls to paint and a
garden to plant. Definitely in April! Does anyone else want to offer
up their house?

-Trampoline warehouse in Costa Mesa: I would do this anytime. Someone
pick a date and let's go.

-If the weather is nice on a weekend, how about a potluck picnic?
There are only a million parks to choose from. Or a beach bonfire!

-Elvis?! karaoke in Fountain Valley: Irene and I went and it was
reallyyyyyyy fun and we should go back and scream into a microphone
together.

So many choices. How do you guys feel about Saturday the 31st?

-Kayleigh

serenityfound

da leggere,
23 mar 2012, 12:16:0823/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
I have to check on March 31st (might be taking my sister to a play),
but, if I'm free, I am more than willing to offer up my apartment for
potluck/game night. I have 80s Scene It (and would encourage other
folks to bring things)! I would also love love love to go back to
karaoke since I had to leave early last time - either for the next
meetup or a later one.

-Saralyn

Gloria

da leggere,
23 mar 2012, 12:47:2123/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
I'm just saw the post on the Hairpin meet up, I can't believe there
are other OC Hairpiners out there, so exciting. I am free for the
31st, or at least I can make myself free. Would anyone be interested
in another coffee meet up some time in the following week? I'm
partial
to Keane Coffee in Newport but location isn't really too important.

serenityfound

da leggere,
25 mar 2012, 22:54:0125/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups, Joey Ransom, Irene Richardson, Elyse Griffin, stefani...@gmail.com
Okay! I am free the night of March 31 - come play at my apartment!
Would 6pm be too early/late to get started?

kayleigh

da leggere,
26 mar 2012, 02:20:2926/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
6 pm works for me. Do you want to do a potluck dinner? Also, can I
bring my swimsuit and we can check out the jacuzzi??

serenityfound

da leggere,
26 mar 2012, 13:35:4426/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Yes (to both)! If everyone who is coming could bring a dish and/or
beverage to share, that would be lovely. You are more than welcome to
make use of my stove, microwave, and/or oven to heat things up, if
need be.

Hey, look, it's an invite: http://new.evite.com/services/links/HPML2CLBBZ

-Saralyn

kayleigh

da leggere,
26 mar 2012, 15:48:0226/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Invitations! Fancy. I replied but I want to ask you guys if you're
into vegetarian enchiladas filled with cheese, spinach, olives, onions
and mushrooms. Does anyone have food allergies or just hate enchilada
sauce for any reason? It's easy for me to assemble then they just bake
for 30 minutes and it's a really good substantial dish. I have other
things I could make but this is my go-to potluck dish.

What's the parking situation like at your complex? Do they have
visitor spots?

serenityfound

da leggere,
27 mar 2012, 17:50:5127/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
That sounds delish! Parking is pretty easy, as far as I'm aware.
There is both "street parking" outside (sometimes hard to come by) or
a visitor section in our under-building parking structure. I'll pull
together a map of the complex for better demonstration!

Irene Richardson

da leggere,
28 mar 2012, 00:45:2928/03/12
a serenityfound, Hairpin 'Pinups, Joey Ransom, Elyse Griffin, stefani...@gmail.com
Y'all!  Mine and Kayleigh's karaoke date was indeed magical.  Highlights included Bohemian Rhapsody and Toxic.  Somehow ended up doing way more rapping than either of us was capable of but practice makes perfect.

I'm free the 31st and would love to do potluck/game night!  So excited to see our group expanding.  We are a force to be reckoned with (with which to be reckoned?).

Love,

Irene

serenityfound

da leggere,
29 mar 2012, 00:03:2429/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups, Joey Ransom, Elyse Griffin, stefani...@gmail.com
Great! My address is on the evite thing and I'll have a map of the
complex pretty soon. That makes four so far! Who else is going to
join us....(LA 'Pinners are more than welcome too!)?

On Mar 27, 9:45 pm, Irene Richardson <irenear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Y'all!  Mine and Kayleigh's karaoke date was indeed magical.  Highlights
> included Bohemian Rhapsody and Toxic.  Somehow ended up doing way more
> rapping than either of us was capable of but practice makes perfect.
>
> I'm free the 31st and would love to do potluck/game night!  So excited to
> see our group expanding.  We are a force to be reckoned with (with which to
> be reckoned?).
>
> Love,
>
> Irene

Joey Ransom

da leggere,
30 mar 2012, 13:17:1130/03/12
a serenityfound, Hairpin 'Pinups, Elyse Griffin, stefani...@gmail.com
Hi all,
Won't be able to make it, unfortunately! Have a ball.

Joey

serenityfound

da leggere,
31 mar 2012, 01:35:1231/03/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Anybody who's coming: the address is on the Evite (upthread) and you
can park in any street-level space that's free (watch out for the 1-
hour only ones, though!) or under my building (Mirador). After you
park, make your way to "Postmark" and send me a text (909-542-8657).
I'll come down and let you in!

Look foward to seeing you all tomorrow!
--Saralyn

On Mar 30, 10:17 am, Joey Ransom <joeyran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Won't be able to make it, unfortunately! Have a ball.
>
> Joey

Gloria

da leggere,
4 apr 2012, 18:38:2504/04/12
a hairpin...@googlegroups.com
I just found out about this place http://winelabcamp.com/ it looks like heaven. Anyone interested?

kayleigh

da leggere,
10 apr 2012, 12:50:5410/04/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Do they have cheese or any kind of food there? I don't drink much but
if they have cheese, I will come.

What about trampoline warehouse: http://www.yelp.com/biz/sky-high-sports-costa-mesa

Can we do this soon?? I reallyyyyyy want to go jump all over a
warehouse.

On Apr 4, 3:38 pm, Gloria <glray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just found out about this placehttp://winelabcamp.com/it looks like

Gloria

da leggere,
10 apr 2012, 15:23:1010/04/12
a hairpin...@googlegroups.com
They have cheese platters!!

They have trampoline dodgeball, this highly interests me (but at the same time terrifies me).

kayleigh

da leggere,
10 apr 2012, 18:00:0010/04/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Cheese platters? Say no more. Just name a date/time.

Also, trampolines: how about a weeknight? Jump around then get some
food/drinks? I propose a Wednesday or Thursday night, for instance
April 25/26.

Let's all eat cheese and jump around, though not in that order.

On Apr 10, 12:23 pm, Gloria <glray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> They have cheese platters!!
>
> They have trampoline dodgeball, this highly interests me (but at the same
> time terrifies me).
>

> On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 9:50:54 AM UTC-7, kayleigh wrote:
>
> > Do they have cheese or any kind of food there? I don't drink much but
> > if they have cheese, I will come.
>
> > What about trampoline warehouse:
> >http://www.yelp.com/biz/sky-high-sports-costa-mesa
>
> > Can we do this soon?? I reallyyyyyy want to go jump all over a
> > warehouse.
>
> > On Apr 4, 3:38 pm, Gloria <glray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I just found out about this placehttp://winelabcamp.com/itlooks like
> > > I just found out about this placehttp://winelabcamp.com/itlooks like
> > > heaven. Anyone interested?

Gloria

da leggere,
12 apr 2012, 20:07:3512/04/12
a hairpin...@googlegroups.com
So I went to that wine lab yesterday and it was not that great, the cheese platter was sub par. :<
There is a fantastic cheese plate at B Sharpe, hotel bar close to South Coast Plaza, highly recommend it or even at Mesa, cheese platter comes with really nice jams. Yeah, I really enjoy cheese platters.

As far as the jumping, I'm down for the 26th. Yay!

kayleigh

da leggere,
13 apr 2012, 12:09:0813/04/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Sub-par cheese platters are unacceptable.

If no one else wants to join in on the trampoline warehouse on the
26th, then let's just meet up for a cheese platter on that day.

April 26: trampolines or cheese platter! Or both? Let's say 6 pm
tentatively?

serenityfound

da leggere,
20 apr 2012, 15:20:5020/04/12
a Hairpin 'Pinups
Delayed response, but yes! I am interested in either (both?) of these
things and am free April 26. I have also pimped it in the Friday Open
Thread!

Gloria

da leggere,
26 apr 2012, 17:04:1826/04/12
a hairpin...@googlegroups.com
Hey!
Today's the cheese plate tour and we haven't really decided where to go. My original suggestions were Mesa (opens at 7) or that hotel bar, B Sharpe, if you know of any other place, that'd be great too.
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
Il messaggio è stato eliminato