Denver. May 12. Vine Street?

jenny Jenny

Apr 26, 2012, 9:59:44 PM4/26/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Who's up for a mid-afternoon beer and some speed Scrabble?

Ricki O'Neill

Apr 26, 2012, 10:27:51 PM4/26/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Yes!! Love speed Scrabble! I was waiting for CO 'pinners to show up on
the board again. I live in Boulder so I feel a little weird taking
initiative and trying to plan a 'pinup in Denver. Also, the Vagabond
IPA they have on tap right now at Vine St/Mountain Sun/Southern Sun
is PHENOMENAL, excellent choice of venue. Any other Boulderites out
there? I know there's at least one, but perhaps there are enough of us
to have our own 'pinup? I'm still down for an afternoon in Denver
though, not going to flake this time, I swear!

glitterpocalypse

Apr 27, 2012, 12:08:35 AM4/27/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Yes! Anything involving Scrabble and beer and I am there. I'll be
coming down from Fort Collins, and I feel the same way Ricki does
about organizing 'Pinups in Denver. Because really, what do I know
about Denver? Nothing. But I do want to drink some beers with some
ladies from my favorite place on the internet.

Jenny

May 7, 2012, 10:53:30 PM5/7/12
to Hairpin 'Pinups
Okay ladies. Denver ladies. Fort Collins ladies. Boulder ladies.
Colorado ladies!

I will be at Vine Street at 2:00 on Saturday. Look for the lady with
the beer and the Scrabble.