How would people feel about 'adopting' tools / areas within the
workshop, to keep them maintained, organise training and help organise
Currently I'm doing this for most of the workshop, but I don't really
have time to keep much more than the reprap and laser cutter in
I think we need people to take ownership of:
* Electronics bench - Always a mess, needs better organizing to make
* Band Saw - this is out of order at the moment, and awaiting a new
blade. Can someone sort this out?
* Drill Presses & Bits - make sure any broken bits are replaced, and
everything is kept tightened and greased.
* Lathe - make sure everything is kept tightened and greased, and we
have the right lubricants.
* RepRap - waiting for ordered parts to arrive.
* Laser Cutter - get it working.
Preferably these sections would be 'owned' by the people who use them
most often, as they are best placed
I'm currently working on the laser cutter, its pretty much there now
(just waiting for the cart for it, and fixing a few last bugs with
LAOS). The new part for the reprap is on the way so that should be up