Re: Please complete fortunes-debian-hints translation for ''zh_TW"

Rex Tsai

Nov 23, 2009, 12:26:51 PM11/23/09
to Kartik Mistry, Triditional Chinese, hacking...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kartik,

Enclosed please find the updated 'fortunes-debian-hints' PO file.
Thanks for maintaining the great Debian Hints document. :-)

Regards
-Rex

Kartik Mistry wrote on 11/22/2009 11:25 PM:
> Hi,
>
> Please complete attached translation of 'fortunes-debian-hints' and
> send it to me or file a wishlist bug against package.
>
> I'm going to upload package around 1st December 2009.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
> Debian GNU/Linux Developer | Identica: @kartikm
> Blogs: {ftbfs, kartikm}.wordpress.com

zh_TW.po

Mat

Nov 23, 2009, 12:59:44 PM11/23/09
to hacking...@googlegroups.com, Kartik Mistry, Triditional Chinese
Cool! 附檔的 zh_TW.po 裡面,有好多 debian 的小技巧啊~ Rex++

幸延

Nov 23, 2009, 5:52:05 PM11/23/09
to hacking...@googlegroups.com
Moring, Rex++

Rex Tsai

Nov 23, 2009, 5:57:22 PM11/23/09
to hacking...@googlegroups.com

哈,我都忘記我翻譯過這個檔案。分享一下給大家,順便請各位校閱一下文句不
通順或翻譯錯誤。

另外,我上一封信懶惰就直接 cc h4 mailing list, 請注意不要直接 reply
all, 不然會發中文信到維護者 Kartik Mistry 的信箱喔。:-p

Regards
-Rex

> > Blogs: {ftbfs, kartikm}.wordpress.com <http://wordpress.com>

Kartik Mistry

Feb 16, 2010, 7:28:49 AM2/16/10
to Mat, hacking...@googlegroups.com, Triditional Chinese
Hi all,

You are listed as 'Last-Translator' and/or 'Reviewer' at
fortunes-debian-hints package's translation. And, I've updated package
for some more hints. So, please complete attached translation of

'fortunes-debian-hints' and send it to me or file a wishlist bug
against package.

I'm going to upload package around 26th February, 2010.

zh_TW.po