sharism device

Senthil Kumaran

Jun 19, 2011, 3:28:38 AM6/19/11
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
https://sharism.cc/

Seen this? looks interesting to me.

--
Senthil

Kenny Shen

Jun 19, 2011, 8:21:31 AM6/19/11
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Tamas ordered 1 for himself and me some time back, I haven't really spent so much time on it, maybe you can check with Tamas :)

--

Kenny Shen
Web Developer

Tamas Herman

Jun 19, 2011, 8:53:41 AM6/19/11
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
senthil,

i was keeping mine in hackerspace but during the latest clearup,
i havent seen it. maybe it's been stolen... can't remember.
or maybe i gave it to ramesh in exchange for his phone... my
memories are not clear on this.

my main problem w the version i had is the lack of host usb.
meaning u can't connect usb keyboard/mouse/gps/bt/eth/anything
to it, but u can only connect it to a computer.

the next gen will have host usb, i think, but it doesn't seem to be out yet.

--
tom

Han

Jun 19, 2011, 9:39:50 PM6/19/11
to HackerspaceSG
It's an interesting concept but without any networking capabilities I
doubt it could really be of any real use. If they throw in a more
powerful cpu and wifi, THEN i certainly see more potential.