elphel open source IP camera demo?

Ákos Maróy

Nov 18, 2010, 4:31:36 AM11/18/10
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I happen to have an elphel 353 camera with me:
http://www3.elphel.com/importwiki?title=353_in_a_nutshell

this is an open hardware / open source IP (network) camera, that has a
5Mpixel sensor, an HTML web interface, and you can even ssh into it (it
runs Linux on an Axis CPU). it can do true HP (1920x1080) at 25 fps, or
even greater resolutions, all over the net.

which I could show to interested parties at the hacker space in the
middle of next week. would anyone be interested?

Akos

Tamás Herman

Nov 18, 2010, 5:18:55 AM11/18/10
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
and u r just saying it now!? :p
i would like to see it in action.

i saw it the 1st time at linux tag 2006
the numerous hungarian mplayer developers were
actively talking to them. their booth was just a few
meters away from eachother.

--
tom

Ákos Maróy

Nov 19, 2010, 8:05:06 PM11/19/10
to hacker...@googlegroups.com
On 18/11/10 18:18, Tamás Herman wrote:
> and u r just saying it now!? :p

well, I had real troubles making it work :(

> i would like to see it in action.

ok :)

> i saw it the 1st time at linux tag 2006
> the numerous hungarian mplayer developers were
> actively talking to them. their booth was just a few
> meters away from eachother.

:)