I got this message from a friend. She is starting a HackerHouse in Las
Wanted to send this out to see if anyone is looking for a place there....
Do you want to spend $10k this summer renting an apartment in Palo Alto?
Do you want to spend half your time on cooking, cleaning, and laundry?
Do you want to spend the other half of your time trying to get into the
Or do you want to focus on your startup, go lean, and get funded?
We're looking for 20 hackers to spend the summer working on startups in Las
Strong teams and exceptional individuals encouraged to apply:
- Live in palatial opulence: HUGE, pool, gym, spa, etc.
- Includes housing, healthy meals, laundry and housekeeping
- Investor parties with the most aggressive angels in the country coming to
- Recreational Trips to Las Vegas Strip, Red Rocks and Lake Meade
- Technical education program and and participation in DefCon
- $1000/mo for the summer or $1500 for a one month session, all-inclusive
- We are non-profit, and you don't have to give up equity to join the
- My personal guarantee is that we will net $1M in offer valuation this
No BS Application, quick process (please apply ASAP):
*Akhsar Kharebov** CEO**, InfoMeters*
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.