glob() error

Anil

Jun 10, 2008, 1:29:03 AM6/10/08
to habari-users
I am running this on Solaris, any help?

Error: glob() [function.glob]: At least one of the passed flags is
invalid or not supported on this platform
/apps/blog/domain.net/system/classes/utils.php : Line 821

Anil

Jun 10, 2008, 1:58:46 AM6/10/08
to habari-users

Michael C. Harris

Jun 10, 2008, 2:09:29 AM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 10:58:46PM -0700, Anil wrote:

> Never mind, found the bug.
> http://trac.habariproject.org/habari/ticket/182

This bug was closed some time ago. Are you using 0.4.1?

--
Michael C. Harris, School of CS&IT, RMIT University
http://twofishcreative.com/michael/blog

Anil

Jun 10, 2008, 2:36:33 AM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
Yes, maybe I should try dev...

Michael C. Harris

Jun 10, 2008, 2:41:10 AM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 11:36:33PM -0700, Anil wrote:

> Yes, maybe I should try dev...

It is fixed in the dev version (0.5alpha). However, 0.5 will be
released in a couple of weeks. There have been substantial changes,
especially in the admin section, and there are still some features
that aren't 100% sorted.

However, from your previous messages it sounds as though trunk
wouldn't scare you off :)

Ali B.

Jun 10, 2008, 7:38:22 AM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Michael C. Harris <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 11:36:33PM -0700, Anil wrote:

> Yes, maybe I should try dev...

It is fixed in the dev version (0.5alpha). However, 0.5 will be
released in a couple of weeks. There have been substantial changes,
especially in the admin section, and there are still some features
that aren't 100% sorted.

A couple of weeks? Is this solid?
/me needs to do heavy testing.

--
Ali B / dmondark
http://www.awhitebox.com

Michael C. Harris

Jun 10, 2008, 7:44:15 AM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com

Our deadline is PodCamp Ohio. Check the date !

Ali B.

Jun 10, 2008, 8:04:26 AM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Michael C. Harris <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:

>      It is fixed in the dev version (0.5alpha). However, 0.5 will be
>      released in a couple of weeks. There have been substantial changes,
>      especially in the admin section, and there are still some features
>      that aren't 100% sorted.
>

>    A couple of weeks? Is this solid?
>    /me needs to do heavy testing.

Our deadline is PodCamp Ohio. Check the date !

 Yes I know but I thought we talked about the possibility of not necessary releasing before Podcam.
Anyhow, shouldn't we have a features freeze by now?

Anil

Jun 10, 2008, 12:47:07 PM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
I tried 0.5 snapshot, but the admin page didn't load at all... so I
went back to 0.4.1. If you guys can tell me when its mostly working,
than I can try it again and beta/alpha test it before release.

Michael C. Harris

Jun 10, 2008, 4:59:21 PM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com

Hmm, I wonder where this "talk" happened.

Ali B.

Jun 10, 2008, 6:17:39 PM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Michael C. Harris <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 03:04:26PM +0300, Ali B. wrote:
>    On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Michael C. Harris
>    <[1]michael...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>    >
>    >      It is fixed in the dev version (0.5alpha). However, 0.5 will be
>    >      released in a couple of weeks. There have been substantial
>    changes,
>    >      especially in the admin section, and there are still some
>    features
>    >      that aren't 100% sorted.
>    >
>    >
>    >    A couple of weeks? Is this solid?
>    >    /me needs to do heavy testing.
>
>      Our deadline is PodCamp Ohio. Check the date !
>
>     Yes I know but I thought we talked about the possibility of not
>    necessary releasing before Podcam.
>    Anyhow, shouldn't we have a features freeze by now?

Hmm, I wonder where this "talk" happened.

IRC. I still think that the freeze need to happen sooner rather than later, but i'll tackle that in a separate -dev post.

Michael C. Harris

Jun 10, 2008, 9:41:40 PM6/10/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 09:47:07AM -0700, Anil wrote:

> I tried 0.5 snapshot, but the admin page didn't load at all... so I
> went back to 0.4.1. If you guys can tell me when its mostly working,
> than I can try it again and beta/alpha test it before release.

The admin page certainly should load. Did you try
hp.o/dist/habari_head.zip or svn? I'd recommend svn, as it gives you
much more flexibility.

What happened when you tried to load the admin? Was there an error.