sitemaps doesn't create sitemap

Andy C

Feb 14, 2008, 11:35:40 AM2/14/08
to habari-users
r1348

I activated the sitemaps plugin (0.6) and published an article.

Unfortunately, no 'sitemap.xml' file was created anywhere.

I have rewrite rules present to map URL's to yyyy/mm/dd format. Could
this be causing a problem ?

My Habari blog is installed at $HOME/public_html/blog so I presume the
'sitemap.xml' file should be created in this directory.

Owen Winkler

Feb 14, 2008, 11:38:34 AM2/14/08
to habari...@googlegroups.com
Could you please create an account on our Trac issue tracker and report
the issues there?

There is one for the Habari core software:

http://trac.habariproject.org/habari

And one for contributed plugins like the sitemaps plugin:

http://trac.habariproject.org/habari-extras

You can register on the core issue tracker and use the same username and
password on the extras tracker.

Thanks,
Owen

Andy C

Feb 14, 2008, 11:47:38 AM2/14/08
to habari-users
Will do. The reason I didn't was I suspected some of my issues would
quickly (and correctly) be classified under:

Idiotic user, misunderstanding, RTFM etc

Like the 'drafts posts not displayed' for example.