AudioScrobbler/Jaiku plugins released

1 view

BCSEEATI

May 29, 2008, 3:21:38 AM5/29/08
to habari-users
Hello everyone,

I've just made two simple plugin for Habari.

They are...

1. AudioScrobbler (Last.fm) - Display what are you listening to.
2. Jaiku - Display what you just tweeted.

BCSEEATI

May 29, 2008, 3:23:29 AM5/29/08
to habari-users
Sorry that I forgot to provide the link.

1. AudioScrobbler (Last.fm)
http://bcse.googlecode.com/files/habariaudioscrobbler-0.1.tar.gz
2. Jaiku
http://bcse.googlecode.com/files/habarijaiku-0.1.tar.gz

Andy C

May 29, 2008, 5:17:36 AM5/29/08
to habari-users
Just migrated to Jaiku so this plugin is very timely.

Thanks !
> > 2. Jaiku - Display what you just tweeted.- Hide quoted text -

Andy C

Jun 3, 2008, 4:24:49 PM6/3/08
to habari-users
Just got around to trying this on svn r1928.

Acitivated the Jaiku plugin. Configured my Jaiku user name and a cache
interval of 300 secs.

Added the 'jaiku.php' to my blog sidebar but nothing happened.

When I examined the HTML source, I had nothing after the opening

Any ideas ?

On May 29, 10:17 am, Andy C <andyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just migrated toJaikuso this plugin is very timely.
>
> Thanks !
>
> On May 29, 8:23 am, BCSEEATI <elo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry that I forgot to provide the link.
>
> > 1. AudioScrobbler (Last.fm)
> > http://bcse.googlecode.com/files/habariaudioscrobbler-0.1.tar.gz
> > 2.Jaiku
> > http://bcse.googlecode.com/files/habarijaiku-0.1.tar.gz
>
> > On 5月29日, 下午3時21分, BCSEEATI <elo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello everyone,
>
> > > I've just made two simple plugin for Habari.
>
> > > They are...
>
> > > 1. AudioScrobbler (Last.fm) - Display what are you listening to.
> > > 2.Jaiku- Display what you just tweeted.- Hide quoted text -

BCSEEATI

Jun 4, 2008, 6:58:47 AM6/4/08
to habari-users
I don't have idea, do you get any error message?

What's your PHP version? I use json_decode() in this plugin, and this
function is included by default since PHP 5.2.

Andy C

Jun 8, 2008, 4:59:00 AM6/8/08
to habari-users
Sorted. It's working fine now. File under 'idiotic user' :-)

I only get a single Jaiku displayed. Is there a way to increase (or
ideally configure) this ?

Thanks for a great plugin.

On Jun 4, 11:58 am, BCSEEATI <elo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have idea, do you get any error message?
>
> What's your PHP version? I use json_decode() in this plugin, and this
> function is included by default since PHP 5.2.
>
> On Jun 4, 4:24 am, Andy C <andyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just got around to trying this on svn r1928.
>
> > Acitivated theJaikuplugin. Configured myJaikuuser name and a cache

BCSEEATI

Jun 8, 2008, 5:55:29 AM6/8/08
to habari-users
Currently, it only show the latest presence,
but it's a good idea for the new version. :)

Btw, I've updated the Jaiku plugin to work with the new FormUI,
please grab it here: http://blog.bcse.info/jaiku-plugin-for-habari

Andy C

Jun 8, 2008, 2:05:30 PM6/8/08
to habari-users
Yup. Got the latest and workins fine with latest SVN. Thx.

BCSEEATI

Jun 9, 2008, 10:26:08 PM6/9/08
to habari-users
Hello,

Here is the new version that can show more presences.
http://bcse.googlecode.com/files/habarijaiku-0.3.tar.gz