SVN error

1 view

kDolphin

Jan 22, 2007, 5:29:42 AM1/22/07
to habari-users
svn checkout http://habari.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ habari
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/trunk'
svn: No transaction named '26572b6d78b0be18' in filesystem 'habari'

Zenith

Jan 22, 2007, 5:51:37 AM1/22/07
to habari-users
I was just about to report this myself. Must be gremlins around svn
today. :)

Root

Jan 22, 2007, 7:19:46 AM1/22/07
to habari-users
Your svn command is incomplete. It shound end /trunk/htdocs .

That is a space and period at the end.

Matthias Bauer

Jan 22, 2007, 1:03:58 PM1/22/07
to habari...@googlegroups.com
On 22.01.2007 13:19 Root wrote:

> Your svn command is incomplete. It shound end /trunk/htdocs .
>
> That is a space and period at the end.

That command is just fine as it is. It just checks out the whole trunk
into a habari subdirectory.

-Matt

Zenith

Jan 22, 2007, 1:07:44 PM1/22/07
to habari-users
I have used the command as you quote it Root, the problem isn't our
end. :)

I have tried a fresh checkout using SSH, I've tried using Tortoise SVN,
I've tried updating an existing download via Tortoise SVN, all methods
give the same error.

Root

Jan 22, 2007, 2:23:12 PM1/22/07
to habari-users
The repository seems to be down. As to the command diff the one here on
the wiki is for a local install to a directory called habari. Mine is
for ssh to the directory you are in. But in either case the files you
need are in trunk/htdocs not in trunk. Believe me. We have been there.

It is worth perservering with - Habari rocks.

Zenith

Jan 22, 2007, 4:03:55 PM1/22/07
to habari-users
It does indeed...I already have a test install, I was just trying to
set it up on a different server on what I plan to be a 'live' site.
Just my bad timing....I will use the older revision that I have stored
locally for now, it's only a couple of days old so no problem. :)

Scott Merrill

Jan 22, 2007, 4:07:23 PM1/22/07
to habari...@googlegroups.com

I've opened a discussion of our problem at the Google Code Hosting group:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-code-hosting/browse_frm/thread/13284c2039b486d7

--
GPG 9CFA4B35 | ski...@skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

Zenith

Jan 22, 2007, 4:11:33 PM1/22/07
to habari-users
Great, thanks Scott. Lets hope Google support is helpful. :)

Zenith

Jan 23, 2007, 7:00:02 AM1/23/07
to habari-users
SVN seems to be fine today, checked out a little while ago.