Upload Media and theme selector

Khaled Abou Alfa

Jan 15, 2007, 6:38:57 PM1/15/07
to habari-dev
Ok did these as well tonight. In the media uploader, the system stores
the most current files that you've uploaded (much in the same way that
gmail does it) so that you can delete it or upload again with a
different file but the same name etc. We could put an edit button in
there but maybe it's a bit superflous.

I'll sort out the media browser, shouldn't be too difficult, got myself
a couple of ideas there, however I need to ask what the structure of
uploading media should be in Habari? Are we following the wp model or is
there a better model out there? In WP it's done in year/month folders,
does this sort of thing seem like a good idea?

As for the theme selector, this is the idea from Shuttle to be honest. I
really like the way that works and think we can easily use that method
and have it work. The links in the title can be dealt with in the html.

I've also tweaked the installer ever so slightly to have tabs, might
play some more to bring them more in line as I think they could use a
little bit more attention.

You'll also be glad to know that the pink in the log out is temporarily
away. Even though I liked it I must have gotten more stick about that
than anything else :).

Khaled

001-admin_theme.png
003-installer-phase1.png
004-publish_attach.png

Andrew Krespanis

Jan 15, 2007, 8:15:33 PM1/15/07
to habari-dev
Attached images are all corrupt / non-attached. Same with your last UI
mockup email.

k0ma

Jan 15, 2007, 9:40:43 PM1/15/07
to habari-dev
What's with this? Seems like the majority of uploads get corrupted
lately.

khaled Abou Alfa

Jan 16, 2007, 2:52:14 AM1/16/07
to habar...@googlegroups.com

Michael Heilemann

Jan 16, 2007, 4:01:36 AM1/16/07
to habar...@googlegroups.com
On 1/16/07, Andrew Krespanis <a.kre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Attached images are all corrupt / non-attached. Same with your last UI
mockup email.

They work great here... Odd!

--
Aloha,
Michael Heilemann

dean.j.robinson

Jan 16, 2007, 4:02:32 AM1/16/07
to habari-dev
Looking good, on the publish screen, what is the scroller/roller type
thing next to the tag list? Is it just to cycle through the list of
tags?

Apologies if this has already been covered in another topic

sfo...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2007, 4:17:01 AM1/16/07
to habari-dev
They worked for me yesterday - today they dont.

André Costa

Jan 16, 2007, 5:40:12 AM1/16/07
to habari-dev

sfo...@gmail.com wrote:
> They worked for me yesterday - today they dont.

Happening to me too. They worked yesterday, today they don't.

khaled Abou Alfa

Jan 16, 2007, 6:41:59 AM1/16/07
to habar...@googlegroups.com
They're in the email and I can see them but obviously something is going on with the mailing list, just click on the links from the second email I sent for this thread,

kobr...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2007, 11:55:34 AM1/16/07
to habari-dev
Very nice. For what it's worth, the attachments are hit or miss.
Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. These specifically
haven't worked for me (FF2) at all.