Would anyone be interested in producing a look-alike of this project as
a theme for Habari? I think such a thing would make a useful addition
to core as a "personal profile site in a box":
Also note the comments on Hacker News with useful suggestions:
A couple thoughts I had on Habarifying this:
* Produce the sidebar by displaying a Habari Block title, and then have
the Block content be what slides out. This would allow people to
produce block plugins that could be added to the sidebar for different
* Include a base set of useful sidebar blocks, like Github, Flickr,
Slideshare, RSS, etc.
* Add a theme configuration that would allow you to set some variables
for the output, like colors and maybe different sets of stylistic
* Allow the main initial view to be either a local blog or static content.
* Remain responsive -- I love that this looks decent on a phone.
This is something I would definitely use for myself if it was available.