this IS a joke, right? Automattic isn't REALLY acquiring habari, right?

DazzlinDonna

Mar 30, 2009, 10:45:29 AM3/30/09
to habari-dev

Scott Merrill

Mar 30, 2009, 10:48:20 AM3/30/09
to habar...@googlegroups.com

In two days it will be April 1st, a day rich with Internet jokes. I
suspect this is a setup for such a thing. ;)

And why does Owen get credit for the voiceovers? That's MY deep,
booming voice of authority, dammit!

Caius Durling

Mar 30, 2009, 11:17:44 AM3/30/09
to habar...@googlegroups.com
On 30 Mar 2009, at 15:45, DazzlinDonna wrote:

Please tell me this is just a joke:

http://www.nbrightside.com/habari/automattic-to-acquire-habari

This reads as a parody of the recent rails/merb merge announcement in the Ruby community.

PGP.sig

Matthew

Mar 30, 2009, 11:44:52 AM3/30/09
to habari-dev
Im assuming its an April fools.

I HATE April fools, theyre usually very lame, and the internet just
encourages this lameocity.

On Mar 30, 3:48 pm, Scott Merrill <ski...@skippy.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 10:45 AM, DazzlinDonna

Ali B.

Mar 30, 2009, 3:17:24 PM3/30/09
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I think we need to give our post scheduling feature more testing. Something tells me that Andy was not intending to publish that just yet :)

Ali B. / dmondark
http://awhitebox.com