Administration Panel v12

Khaled Abou Alfa

Dec 15, 2006, 8:24:56 PM12/15/06
to habari-dev
Yeah I know where the hell did the other version go to? Just did a bit
of proper renumbering is all. Anyway following our chat I've updated the
mockup so that it's a bit more tight.

THe more I look at this the more I think maybe we're missing a trick
here by not letting the three major elements have drop down menus as
standard. I can make either system work to be honest, I'm just putting
it forward one more time just so that we're all sure we don't want to do
that and keep the links as part of the page as currently shown rather
than drop down menus as well.

I think we've made a hell of a lot of progress in a single month (that's
the time since I sent the first mockup).

Don't worry Skip, I'm still working on how to integrate the user manual
into the design. We'll get there eventually :).

publish_v12_admin.png