Habari + Defensio, on the Defensio site

1 view

Matt Read

Apr 20, 2008, 6:35:14 PM4/20/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I received an email from defensio about the habari defensio plugin. I
started doing an official wiki page here,
http://wiki.habariproject.org/en/Plugins/Defensio, and when it gets
mostly done I'll submit all the info to Defensio, it could be good for
habari to be listed on their site.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. :) here is the info they requested:

Hi Matt!

I just found out that you wrote a plugin for Defensio/Habari? That's
really nice! I wish you told us about it sooner ;-)

We'd be happy to promote it on our website. Can you give me a
rundown of the features you implemented, and maybe a few screenshots?
Do you have an "official" url for your plugin?

Cheers!

Carl Mercier, founder & ceo
Karabunga Inc.
... makers of defensio.com

Christopher Davis

Apr 20, 2008, 7:02:24 PM4/20/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Very cool man, good work!

Chris

Ali B.

Apr 20, 2008, 9:59:15 PM4/20/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Lovely!

Thanks for your efforts Matt. I added a short install procedure

--
Ali B / dmondark
http://www.awhitebox.com

Andy C

Apr 21, 2008, 4:43:11 AM4/21/08
to habari-dev
Great news !

Andy C

Apr 21, 2008, 5:24:44 AM4/21/08
to habari-dev
I have added a couple of Defension on Habari screenshots to the Wiki
page.

Unfortunately, I couldn't upload the images to the Wiki and display
inline. I used to be able to do this so I presume upload was disabled
on the Wiki (for security reasons ?). If someone can fix this, I'd be
grateful.

Unfortunately, I couldn't display any real colour coded spam since I
have now moved to Disqus and deleted all spam.

That might make for an additional decent screenshot thought -
different % spamminess with colour coding.

Cheers
--
Andy

Michael C. Harris

Apr 21, 2008, 8:11:28 AM4/21/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I seem to have been saying this a lot lately, but BigJibby, you rock!
And the Defensio plugin has been working brilliantly for me since you
released it.

--
Michael C. Harris, School of CS&IT, RMIT University
http://twofishcreative.com/michael/blog