Wiki translations

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael C. Harris

未讀,
2008年6月9日 凌晨4:08:202008/6/9
收件者:Habari Dev
Dreamcolor has started translating the wiki into Chinese. This is
amazing, so thanks Dreamcolor.

The page is here:
http://wiki.habariproject.org/en/cn:Main_Page

Obviously the URL should really be:
http://wiki.habariproject.org/cn/Main_Page

Does anyone know how to make this possible? Moeffju perhaps?

--
Michael C. Harris, School of CS&IT, RMIT University
http://twofishcreative.com/michael/blog

Pierre-Yves G.

未讀,
2008年7月23日 下午5:58:002008/7/23
收件者:habari-dev
Any news on this?

As Habari is growing, we should start some foreign wiki pages (French
for example) in order to give information.

On 9 juin, 10:08, "Michael C. Harris" <michael.twof...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Michael C. Harris

未讀,
2008年7月23日 晚上8:04:292008/7/23
收件者:habar...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 02:58:00PM -0700, Pierre-Yves G. wrote:

> On 9 juin, 10:08, "Michael C. Harris" wrote:
> > Dreamcolor has started translating the wiki into Chinese. This is
> > amazing, so thanks Dreamcolor.
> >
> > The page is here:http://wiki.habariproject.org/en/cn:Main_Page
> >
> > Obviously the URL should really be:http://wiki.habariproject.org/cn/Main_Page
> >
> > Does anyone know how to make this possible? Moeffju perhaps?
>
> Any news on this?
>
> As Habari is growing, we should start some foreign wiki pages (French
> for example) in order to give information.

Nothing has happened since this email. Part of the mandate of the
newly formed Wiki WG is to enable translation, so we'll look into this
(likely to start after 0.5 is released). Of course, if anyone knows
how to do it, please speak up.

--
Michael C. Harris, School of CS&IT, RMIT University
http://twofishcreative.com/michael/blog

IRC: michaeltwofish #habari

回覆所有人
回覆作者