Latest Admin Version

Khaled Abou Alfa

Dec 10, 2006, 4:53:46 PM12/10/06
to habari-dev
Ok, had a little look and took a page from Mint to be honest. It works
as a modular system of adding additional elements that plugin users
might want to include. We keep the size of the blocks set and then work
our way accordingly. At some much later date we might even feel the need
to make the elements draggable so that they can be put according to the
user's preference.

One area I've still not really gotten right is the top admin parts. It
would be nice to have a small little message (or generally friendly
messages that help you along) and as I see the moderation of comments
and a new version as essential data to get you going I've put these at
the top. Any other things you guys thing should be included in the admin
section?

publish_v4.2_admin.png