Almost Habari 0.7

Randy Walker

Jul 19, 2010, 11:22:53 PM7/19/10
to habari-dev, habari...@googlegroups.com
mikelietz says that we're this close |-----| to getting 0.7 shipped. All we need is to make the installer/upgrader notify people about legacy plugins, add areas/blocks info to the manual, and fix a few blockers.

So, I'm proposing a code and docs sprint for July 30-August 1. Swing by IRC or shoot an email that weekend to help out!

If you're not a dev, you can still help with documentation! (it's what I do :) )

~Randy

Christopher Davis

Jul 20, 2010, 1:31:29 AM7/20/10
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I am hoping to have the runway this weekend to jump back in and contribute, so count me in for the sprint.

Matt Read

Jul 20, 2010, 4:59:42 PM7/20/10
to habar...@googlegroups.com

I guess I can, If I have to....

I not even sure I remember what Habari is, I really should do more for
Habari. I will bring the cups .... for the beer skippy ans scoates are
bringing.

--
Matt Read
http://mattread.info

Caius Durling

Jul 20, 2010, 5:01:24 PM7/20/10
to habar...@googlegroups.com
On 20 Jul 2010, at 21:59, Matt Read wrote:

> I not even sure I remember what Habari is, I really should do more for
> Habari. I will bring the cups .... for the beer skippy ans scoates are
> bringing.

Beer? I might have to make an appearance then.

---
Caius Durling
ca...@caius.name
+44 (0) 7960 268 100
http://caius.name/

michael.twofish

Jul 20, 2010, 10:08:51 PM7/20/10
to habari-dev
On Jul 20, 1:22 pm, Randy Walker <randy.wal...@mac.com> wrote:
> mikelietz says that we're this close |-----| to getting 0.7 shipped. All we need is to make the installer/upgrader notify people about legacy plugins, add areas/blocks info to the manual, and fix a few blockers.
>
> So, I'm proposing a code and docs sprint for July 30-August 1. Swing by IRC or shoot an email that weekend to help out!

For a 0.7 code sprint, I'll come out of my self-imposed exile.

Colin

Jul 21, 2010, 1:57:22 AM7/21/10
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Now who's going to encourage the new mommies and daddies to leave the kids alone for a few hours and come play with Habari?

Colin Seymour
Blog: http://colinseymour.co.uk
Tech Stuff: http://lildude.co.uk
Barefoot Running: http://barefootrunner.co.uk