More mockups

Khaled Abou Alfa

Dec 16, 2006, 7:15:29 PM12/16/06
to habari-dev
Hey everyone,

I told you guys I'd have some more things to share. I've still got to
complete these, but it shows you where it's all heading, now that I've
got a colour scheme that I actually like. Following on from yesterday
however it should be clear that we can never please everyone, so I think
we should allow for options, which is what the mockup actually shows.

Maybe we should think about launching various colour schemes in the
beginning to allow for people to choose what they want. I don't think it
would be too difficult to have a few more colour schemes. Anyway, I've
also included the first version that went out so that you can compare as
to the progress we're making here.

Oh yeah and can we make the modules in the admin page stack horizontally
for larger screen resolutions and then stack on top of each other for
smaller resolutions, never wasting space really. It's just annoying for
people with larger resolutions to have to pay the price of smaller
resolutions :).

admin_v1.png
admin_general_options_v1.png
admin_themes_v1.png
admin_v10.png

chrisjdavis

Dec 16, 2006, 10:00:40 PM12/16/06
to habari-dev
Looking very good, my only problem is I have more converting to do!
You keep changing things right after I am done hacking things up!

Seriously though, keep it coming, I am liking what I am seeing.

Broken Kode

Dec 17, 2006, 3:40:23 AM12/17/06
to habar...@googlegroups.com
I know, really really sorry man, but I think things are most definitely
settling down now. I think the main admin section is complete and the
basis for the rest of the pages is also done, so I'll try and finish
things off after a fashion soon :).