S9Y's Spartacus; Plugin & Theme Updates/Install/Search

Graham Christensen

Jan 6, 2008, 7:48:44 PM1/6/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
S9Y (Serendipity)'s blog comes with a plugin called Spartacus
"Serendipity Plugin And Repolitory Tool Access Customization/Unification
System," and it allows you to automaticly download themes and plugins
directly through the blog's interface.

The plugin downloads a cached list from one of many available servers,
and adds that list to the list of available plugins or themes, and
clicking "Activate" would automatically download the theme or plugin.
From what I understand, it would also alert you of updates.

Maybe this would be helpful for consideration regarding a future [major]
plugin for Habari?

--
Graham Christensen

http://itrebal.com - Customized Web Hosting