Viddler silo

chrisjdavis

Jan 1, 2008, 5:37:00 PM1/1/08
to habari-dev
I can't release what I am working on until they (being Viddler)
announce the public release of their API, but I thought I would share
a screencast of the current state of the Viddler Silo:

http://www.screencast.com/t/ddpEwhkVZcZ

I am hoping to update the UI with Mikes HTML and CSS very soon, so it
will look a bit better, but it is working currently. Here are two
videos I recorded from within Habari with this plugin:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/chrisjdavis/videos/18/

http://www.viddler.com/explore/chrisjdavis/videos/19/

Good times ahead for us in 2008!

Chris

Christian Mohn

Jan 1, 2008, 5:39:46 PM1/1/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
So, this is bloggable right? Guess so, since -dev is public, just wondering.
I also so Heilemans tweets yesterday about this.

chrisjdavis

Jan 1, 2008, 6:58:37 PM1/1/08
to habari-dev
Very much bloggable, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I am
going to post something as soon as I work some more of the kinks out.

khaled Abou Alfa

Jan 1, 2008, 7:06:39 PM1/1/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Chris, is that a new flickr plugin? I ask because of the upload tab :)

While I don't have much use for the whole viddler thing, but I will say that it looks BRILLIANT for those peeps who are into that sort of thing. Great work all around.

On Jan 1, 2008 11:58 PM, chrisjdavis <chris...@gmail.com> wrote:

Very much bloggable, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I am
going to post something as soon as I work some more of the kinks out.

Umbrae

Jan 1, 2008, 11:21:22 PM1/1/08
to habari-dev
This is beyond cool Chris. Can't wait to see the code for this!

Raman Ng (tinyau)

Jan 2, 2008, 12:55:53 AM1/2/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
It looks great.  I can't wait see it in action though I don't use Viddler at all.  Great job, Chris.

Christian Mohn

Jan 2, 2008, 6:44:39 AM1/2/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com

Chris J. Davis

Jan 2, 2008, 8:28:10 AM1/2/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Yes that is a new version of the Flickr plugin.  I will be finishing up that code and submitting it as soon as I can.

Chris

Raman Ng (tinyau)

Jan 4, 2008, 12:30:44 PM1/4/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
The screencast page no longer exists and I can't let others know how great Viddler Silo is.

Chris J. Davis

Jan 4, 2008, 2:18:23 PM1/4/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what is up.  I have a copy of the screencast file, so I will upload it somewhere under my control as soon as I can.

Chris