Textile Plugin for Habari

Dylan Wreggelsworth

Jan 8, 2008, 10:01:19 PM1/8/08
to habari-dev
Hey fellas, excellent project here... How does one create an account
on the wiki to add a plugin to the list?

=D

http://blog.trifolddesigns.com/textile-2-0-0-plugin-for-habari

Thanks!

Owen Winkler

Jan 8, 2008, 11:11:19 PM1/8/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Dylan Wreggelsworth wrote:
> Hey fellas, excellent project here... How does one create an account
> on the wiki to add a plugin to the list?

We're attempting to make logins universal for all Habari operations, and
these preparations are not yet final, otherwise you would be able to
create your login directly on the wiki.

For now, if you create a login to Trac
(http://trac.habariproject.org/habari) that same username and password
will let you edit the wiki.

Owen

Dylan Wreggelsworth

Jan 8, 2008, 11:13:07 PM1/8/08
to habar...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Thanks for the help.

On Jan 8, 2008 11:11 PM, Owen Winkler <epi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dylan Wreggelsworth wrote:
> Hey fellas, excellent project here... How does one create an account
> on the wiki to add a plugin to the list?

We're attempting to make logins universal for all Habari operations, and
these preparations are not yet final, otherwise you would be able to
create your login directly on the wiki.

For now, if you create a login to Trac
( http://trac.habariproject.org/habari) that same username and password

Michael Heilemann